At some point or another, you may need to call up technical support to fix something. Maybe one morning you get the blue screen of death, or you get one of those startling blunder messages on your screen. Or then again perhaps you attempt to turn your PC on and…nothing. Maybe it’s not your PC by any means, however your site is totally down and you need to decide to your website specialist or web facilitating organization.
I’ve been on the two sides of that panicky call and there are 7 things you can do so as to help make that technical support call only somewhat less unpleasant:
1. Try not to freeze This is simpler said that done when you’re PC’s out of commission and you’re gazing intently at the barrel of a cutoff time. Be that as it may, things will be less unpleasant on the off chance that you don’t go crazy. Odds are the issue isn’t so terrible (or costly) as you think.
2. Check the undeniable before you call-One of the main things that your tech individual will have you do is to check for evident reasons for inconvenience. Like is your PC connected? Or on the other hand is the flood defender your PC’s associated is turned on? Are the entirety of the links coming out of your PC connected tight? Or on the other hand are entering your secret key in effectively? Or then again do you have the “Tops lock” key on while you’re entering your secret key? They have you gone through this drill in light of the fact that multiple occasions the basic stuff is the issue. So go through a portion of the undeniable reasons for inconvenience before you get the telephone.
3. Get readied If you have any guarantees or administration contracts get together those materials before you call. It will spare you a touch of time just on the off chance that your tech individual demands this data. You may likewise require the sequential number for your PC. These are generally situated on a sticker set on the back, base, or side of your PC or they are situated in your PC enlistment administrative work.
4. Be as explicit as conceivable Simply saying “My PC’s not working” isn’t unreasonably useful. Technical support as of now accept that your PC isn’t working since you wouldn’t call just to say hello there. What they have to know is “how is your PC not working?”. You should be as explicit as could be expected under the circumstances. Will your PC not start by any means? Is the issue that you can turn the PC on however it won’t go past the startup screen? Maybe you can move beyond the startup screen yet you can’t open up a specific program? Depict your concern all the way; what you were doing when you experienced your concern, what your PC does, and if there are any unique circumstances that appear to match with the issue.
5. Record blunder messages-Usually when something turns out badly, you’ll get a mistake message that endeavors to mention to you what the issue is. On the off chance that you can’t get a handle on the message, set aside the effort to record it. It might mean something to the tech individual you’re conversing with and it may assist them with diagnosing the issue slightly quicker.
6. Make note of any ongoing changes or episodes Sometimes the reason for your PC inconvenience is something that is changed on your PC or some occurrence that has happened as of late, for example,